vrijdag 26 maart 2010

Digital Signage voor koeien ??




One Russian farmer decided to equip his cow barn with Samsung LED TVs.
He is convinced, I don’t know from whom but I want him for my sales department, that cows get more happy and productive if they watch movies with green pastures. I thought that usually cows rather prefer to be in a green pasture than watch it, but on the other hand I’m a plain project manager.
So he got a non-stop loop of world's recognized green Swiss Alpine fields and got the most slim lcd tvs on market in Russia and then called the team of workers to install that all.

Now they go into statistics to measure the outcomes. They compare the results from two groups of cows, one is watching tv another is deprived of this humanity most spread entertainment thing.

Meer foto's Hier

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten