donderdag 3 februari 2011

LED Handwritten Menu Sign Boards.


Anytime I go out, I see at least one neon menu sign sitting somewhere. These kinds of signs never seem to fully catch my attention because they’re not LEDs. As lame as that may sound, it’s true. I am like a mosquito a lamp for LED lights, and now that there are LED Flourescent Writing Boards, there’s a good chance you’ll see me standing bug-eyed in front of it.

These writing boards will be whatever you want them to be. Whether you need a menu board, business sign, or what have you, this sign is completely up to you as you write whatever you want on it. There are seven different colored lights and a dozen flashing modes. This sign will be so flashy and bright that you’ll think it’s starting to look like a triple rainbow. A 27” x 19” board will set you back almost $160.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten