maandag 16 februari 2015

Motion Design.

Svenja Frahm – MOTION DESIGN – UNITED KINGDOM (London) 

I am a multi-disciplinary Creative Director and Projection Designer based in London with over six years of experience in art direction, concept development, motion graphics design and moving image direction.

My work includes channel brandings, title sequences and advertising but my distinct expertise lies within the field of projection mapping. I have worked on mappings on three continents creating stunning concepts and visuals or providing a link between the visual and the technical side. Besides my work as a Designer I am also part-time teaching at university and have held several specialized lectures on projection mapping that have also been informed by my own research into projection mapping techniques and moving image in public spaces. I believe that a mapping should be more than just pretty pictures on a building and have a purpose – fusing the brand objectives with the unique surface in a visually engaging narrative that captivates the viewer.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten